1. In "Please Please Me" at 1:32, you can hear John laughing while singing "come on."
2. At the very end of "I'm So Tired," it may sound like a recording of someone talking played backward, but it's really just John speaking gibberish.
3. At the very beginning of "For You Blue," John tells the listener, "Queen says 'no' to pot-smoking FBI members."
4. In "I'm Only Sleeping," at 1:57 you can hear one of the boys saying, "Yawn, Paul." And at the 2:01 mark, you can hear him yawning.
5. At the end of "Lovely Rita," fans think you can hear Ringo shout "You’d better believe it" or "They’ll never believe it."
6. Underneath George's count-in at the beginning of "Taxman," you can hear Paul giving the real count-in to start the song.
7. At the very beginning of "Dig A Pony," you can hear Ringo shouting, "Hold it!"
8. From 0:59–1:07 in "Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey," there are sounds of members of the band whooping and yelling.
9. At the very end of "All You Need Is Love," John starts singing lines from an earlier Beatles song, "She Loves You."
10. Paul McCartney has said that the backward recordings on "Free as a Bird" were added "to give all those Beatles nuts something to do."
Want more secrets? From 5/17/17 to 5/30/17, you can access over 100 SiriusXM channels, including the first-ever Beatles Channel for free on inactive radios*. Experience the largest collection of Beatles recordings ever assembled, bringing you closer to the Fab Four than ever before.
All images courtesy of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and Apple Corps Ltd.