Here's Scotland's first minister, Alex Salmond. And he's got swag.
He looks like a man you can trust. But you know what he needs? A new tie.
1. Because it appears that he's rather fond of this tie that showcases the Saint Andrew's Cross, which doubles up as the Scottish flag.
2. At first you're like, "Why are you hassling him? The referendum's coming up. Let it go."
3. But seriously though.
4. You could even forgive him for wearing it this time too, because he was presenting the white paper on Scottish referendum.
5. But now we know the tie is not just for speeches. He also wore it when eating.
6. Even though he had been wearing the tie onstage just two days earlier.
7. And at the Ryder Cup tournament.
8. At this point you start wondering whether the tie has mystical powers.
9. HE EVEN WORE THE TIE WHEN HE MET THE QUEEN.
Yes, we're sure.
10. And again when he gave a speech in May.
12. And he's even worn the tie at least twice in front of the prime minister. Oh dear.
13. And he wore it at this Ryder Cup too.
14. Oh yes, and at Wimbledon. Again. And David Cameron was sitting in front of him in the crowd again. Wonder if he said anything.
15. He's taken the tie to film festivals.
16. It's gone out for strolls.
17. And here it is at Wimbledon. Again. :( This time, hanging out with a former prime minister.
18. And oh yeah, here it is with David Cameron. Again.
19. But the tie's been there for the good moments. Salmond brought it along when he got re-elected.
20. And heated moments too, such as when Salmond was taking questions at the Scottish parliament.
22. The tie also accompanied Salmond to talks with the prime minister and Nick Clegg just after the coalition government came to power.
23. And here's him wearing it in 2009. It's 2014 now, by the way.
24. By now, he's probably thinking, "I wonder how long I can get away with wearing the same tie again and again without anyone noticing."
25. It's really just surprising that Salmond's not bored of the tie yet.
26. Because yes. We're really bored of it. #RetireTheTie
Siraj Datoo is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Siraj Datoo at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.