1. You'll actually look forward to mundane chores if you can turn them into games.
2. Getting permission to bring dogs to work can improve all of your co-workers' day.
3. So can taking breaks for acrobatic performances.
4. Exercise at work.
5. Sometimes pranks are the perfect thing to bring joy to stressful situations.
6. If you work in food preparation, adding artistic flourishes to food will make you and your customers happy.
For example, baristas have figured this out with foam art.
7. Don't feel bad about doodling your way through meetings and conference calls.
8. If you work with heavy equipment, you can take work breaks doing things like this.
9. Possibly more than any other method, dancing is a time-tested way to bring joy to your work. You could be working as a police officer...
10. ...or adding a little flavor to your restaurant job.
These waiters at a Pizza Hut in India know what's up.