1. This misting showerhead uses 70% less water than conventional heads.
2. This watering can will collect water wasted while your shower heats up.
Because this is the perfect excuse to get cute plants in your bathroom. Fund it here.
3. This portable rain barrel will capture your thunderstorm for later use.
5. This adjustable hose nozzle uses less water than a plain hose.
6. This silicon scraper makes it unnecessary to rinse off dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
7. This showerhead changes colors when you've been inside the shower too long.
Because we all lose track of time when singing RiRi. Request a demo here.
8. This genius attachment turns your toilet into a sink.
9. This bucket sink makes it a snap to water plants after washing the dishes.
Because we all know you licked the plate clean anyway. Get it here.
10. This irrigating planter saves water normally lost down the drainage hole.
11. This timer helps you keep your showers short, sweet, and green.
Because sometimes solutions really are that simple. Get it here.
13. This showerhead lets you save water spent while you find the perfect temperature.
14. And lastly, this xeriscaping book teaches you to go green with a low-maintenance lawn.
Because no one likes high maintenance. Get it here.