1. Studying 2.0. It's some next level stuff.
2. No more curve.
3. Fat. And I'm not talking about the freshman 15. I mean literal fat on a cadaver. It. Covers. Everything.
4. Holding a brain or heart for the first time.
5. Licensing Exams. Aka our speciality defining test.
6. The relief that you're already in medical school and will most certainly become a doctor.
7. Learning relevant and practical material
8. Having that material casually crammed into your brain like nobody's business
9. Explaining your stinted social life to non-medical students.
10. Hitting it hard after test days
11. Stepping into the hospital for the first time.
12. Interacting with your first patient
13. Not having to worry about registering for classes every semester.
14. Being bitter and complaining to anyone and everyone about poor scheduling choices.
15. Having to take out loans to pay for (you guessed it) even more school.
16. But lastly, the assurance that you're going into job with A LOT of financial stability.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!