1. ICYMI: Last week, former Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover girl said some not very nice things about current SI cover girl Ashley Graham.
2. You see, Cheryl was asked if she was happy about seeing more full-figured women modeling and said, “Actually, I don’t like it that we’re talking about full-figured women because it’s glamorizing them, and your waist should be smaller than 35 [inches].”
Cheryl continued, “That’s what Dr. Oz said. I’m sticking to it. No, I don’t think it’s healthy. [Ashley’s] face is beautiful, beautiful, but I don’t think it’s healthy in the long run.”
3. Cheryl ended up clarifying, but we hadn’t heard from Ashley yet…
4. …until now. And guys, Ashley DOES NOT give a damn. She told E! News:
“Cheryl Tiegs may have said what she said and it may have hurt a lot of people’s feelings…but my skin is so thick. I kind of rolled my eyes, I was like, ‘Oh whatever, another one of these ladies.’ But what’s great is that — the fact that she said it — it means that other women think like her. And what that means is that we really need to change the industry…There are too many people thinking they can look at a girl my size and say that we are unhealthy. You can’t, only my doctor can!”
5. OH WHATEVER ANOTHER ONE OF THESE LADIES .
7. And what would she do if she ever ran into Cheryl? Be classy AF:
“You never know, and I will go up to her and say hello, and all the SI girls, I’ve always looked up to them. They are classic, amazing, beautiful women and it’s a shame that we have to bring other people down, but that’s why I’m here. I’ve got to bring other women up.”
8. “Byeeeee haters.” —Ashley to everyone
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹