2. And this is Ashley Graham, the size-16 model who made history this year as the first plus-size model to land the cover of said swimsuit magazine.
4. Yeah, no. When E! News asked Cheryl if she was happy to see more full-figured women modeling, Cheryl replied:
Actually I don’t like it that we’re talking about full-figured women because it’s glamorizing them, and your waist should be smaller than 35 [inches]. That’s what Dr. Oz said, I’m sticking to it. No I don’t think it’s healthy. Her face is beautiful, beautiful but I don’t think it’s healthy in the long run.
Cheryl tweeted this in response to the controversy:
11. Ashley still has yet to respond to Cheryl’s statements, but I think we can all agree that this photo speaks for itself.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- At least 25 people are dead after a powerful earthquake hit Indonesia. Many may still be trapped under collapsed buildings.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏