2. And this is Ashley Graham, the size-16 model who made history this year as the first plus-size model to land the cover of said swimsuit magazine.
4. Yeah, no. When E! News asked Cheryl if she was happy to see more full-figured women modeling, Cheryl replied:
Actually I don’t like it that we’re talking about full-figured women because it’s glamorizing them, and your waist should be smaller than 35 [inches]. That’s what Dr. Oz said, I’m sticking to it. No I don’t think it’s healthy. Her face is beautiful, beautiful but I don’t think it’s healthy in the long run.
Cheryl tweeted this in response to the controversy:
11. Ashley still has yet to respond to Cheryl’s statements, but I think we can all agree that this photo speaks for itself.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏