1. Moisture-wicking socks that will keep your feet dry and comfortable:
2. A belt that will securely hold the stuff you never want to be without:
3. Or a hydration belt for when you go on longer runs:
4. An armband that will free up your hands and doubles as a key holder:
5. Bodyglide to prevent painful chafing:
6. Salt pills, if you need to keep your sodium in check:
7. Or these tablets that will keep your electrolytes balanced if you're sweating like crazy:
Drop them in some water to keep hydrated when long runs and hot temperatures do a number on your body.
Buy it here for $5 a tube.
8. Sunblock that's waterproof so it doesn't get it in your eyes when you sweat:
10. A boho-chic headband to keep your hair out of your face:
11. No-slip grip hair ties:
12. No-fuss wireless earbuds:
13. A CryoCup so you can easily ice specific areas of your body that are sore:
14. A bag of Epsom salt to help relieve aching muscles:
15. A high-support sports bra to keep the goods in place:
16. A pair of sweat-wicking compression shorts that will hold everything in place, while keeping you cool and comfortable:
17. A self-massage stick that you can easily take with you and use anywhere:
18. A GPS smartwatch so you can track your heart rate, how many calories you've burned, and how far you've gone:
19. An ID bracelet in case of an emergency:
20. An app that'll track your runs while letting you compete with friends and family:
Push yourself and show up Aunt Marge with your mile times.
Get it here for free.
21. And this music app that'll choose songs to match your pace:
You can access the Spotify Running function only if you subscribe to Spotify Premium, which is $9.99 a month.
Buy it here.