13 Things You Only See In The Gaslamp Quarter
Robots and skulls and Godzilla, oh my!
1. Swanky lounge furniture in the middle of the sidewalk.
2. A mystery rabbit-hole entryway to an Alice in Wonderland-themed bar.
4. A wall of skulls.
6. A Bloody Mary that's a full-on meal.
7. This guy:
8. A bathroom dedicated to Ryan Gosling.
9. A bathroom dedicated to Godzilla.
10. A flock of Segway-ers.
11. A nightclub on wheels.
12. A dog dressed as Santa Claus.
13. The hottest places to party.
With over 16 blocks of sights, sounds, and tastes, the Gaslamp Quarter never ceases to amaze and delight. Visit sandiego.org to start planning your getaway!
Sponsored by the San Diego Tourism Authority, funded in part by the San Diego Tourism Marketing District Corporation with City of San Diego Tourism Marketing District assessment funds.