1. When Even (Henrik Holm) pointed out to Emma (Ruby Dagnall) the harm in assuming all gay people are "fun".
2. When Noora (Josefine Frida Pettersen) made this point to William (Thomas Hayes) about him being a dick.
3. When Isak (Tarjei Sandvik Moe) told Eskild (Carl Martin Eggesbø) that he didn't want to be associated with other gay people and Eskild shut him the fuck down.
4. When Sana (Iman Meskini) said this about tolerance.
5. When Jonas called Isak out for using "gay" as a slur.
6. When Noora pointed out to Vilde (Ulrikke Falch) the harm in slut-shaming.
7. When Sana pointed out the need to acknowledge other people’s perspectives and that nobody is always right.
8. When Magnus (David Alexander Sjøholt) argued that mental health does not define who you are as a person.
9. When Noora said this about speaking up.
10. When Eskild helpfully pointed out that you can talk about people of the same sex without people assuming that you are sexually attracted to them.
11. When Doctor Skrulle (Astrid Elise Arefjord) made this really good point about going through things alone.
12. When Eskild said this truth about heartbreak.
13. When Isak told Even he'd come up with this coping strategy.
14. And finally, this meaningful sign on Noora's wall.
Let us know if you have any favourite Skam quotes in the comments below.
(Thanks to Skamily, a little Twitter group I am in full of Skam friends, for helping me ensure that I didn't miss any of their favourite bits out).