Here's some of the stuff we learned from the episode.
1. Asked by David Letterman what it was like the morning after his presidency ended, Barack Obama said that he "slept in".
2. He joked that even if he could run for president again, he wouldn't because "Michelle would leave me."
3. He also talked about the visiting the British Virgin Islands with her: "I took Michelle on a holiday, because I missed my wife. We had not hung out, so we spent days and had a wonderful time."
4. In a discussion about democracy, Obama warned that social media algorithms tend to reinforce your political views, a factor in why our political world is so divided.
5. There was also talk of "dad dancing" and the one time he danced onstage with Prince.
6. Obama also spoke about what he has learned from his parents and his memoir Dreams From My Father.
7. There was also a discussion about Selma, voting rights, and civil rights. He said: "The way America has become more perfect, not perfect but more perfect, typically has to do with ordinary people deciding 'you know, that's not right.'"
8. And finally, David Letterman's audience did not know that Obama was that episode's guest — so they all casually lost their shit when he first walked out.
You can watch My Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman on Netflix in all territories from today.
The next episode, an interview with George Clooney, will debut next month.