We asked the BuzzFeed Community which Love Actually moments annoy them the most. Here are the infuriating results.
1. Why did Karl (Rodrigo Santoro) and Sarah (Laura Linney) never go on a second date or anything after hooking up following their work Christmas party?
2. Why did Juliet (Keira Knightley) kiss Mark (Andrew Lincoln), only days after she found out that he was creepily filming her close up at her wedding?
3. If Jamie (Colin Firth) drove Aurélia (Lúcia Moniz) home before Christmas, why did he randomly drop her off at the side of the road next to a long metal fence?
4. How did Sam (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) manage to learn the drums and then perform to a whole school in LITERALLY two weeks?
5. Oh, and why were Judy (Joanna Page) and John (Martin Freeman) at the Christmas Eve performance?! It was never actually explained.
6. And why were they wearing the same clothes from days earlier when they kissed for the first time outside her house?
7. Why is Natalie (Martine McCutcheon) referred to as the chubby girl, when she is not chubby at all?!
8. Why did David (Hugh Grant) have no idea where she lived when he went out to look for her?
9. And then when he eventually got to her house, why did Natalie's dad also call her "plumpy"?
10. And why did Natalie apologise to David when it was the president of the United States (Billy Bob Thornton) who actually kissed her, without her consent?
11. When Jamie went to propose to Aurélia, how did he know where she lived when they couldn't speak the same language?
12. And why is everyone so horrible to Aurélia's sister?
13. Why was Sam so easily able to run through all Heathrow airport security and wasn't interrogated or arrested afterwards? Why is security at that airport so, so bad?!
14. And how on earth did Joanna manage to come all the way back to kiss Sam when her flight was on a "FINAL CALL" minutes earlier?!
15. Why on earth does Colin decide to use a typewriter outdoors and have only one copy of his book?
16. Why does Harry's (Alan Rickman) and Karen's (Emma Thompson) relationship not have a definitive ending?
17. And why was every character BUT Sarah at the airport scene at the very end of the film?
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Red Nose Day Actually, a 10-minute follow-up to Love Actually, will air on during Red Nose Day USA on NBC on 25 May 2017.