1. Start at the Beginning
2. Use Money to Buy Freedom, Not Things
3. Know How to Navigate Your Workplace
4. Negotiate with your Boss (Like a Boss)
5. Fly Under the Radar
6. Make Sure You're Still on the Right Career Track
7. Take Your Leave
8. Defend Family Time with Police Tape and Razor Wire
9. Make Those Memories
10. Put on Your Oxygen Mask First
11. Find Your Tribe
In many ways, despite the challenges, it is more possible than ever to have a successful career and be a great dad. These tips should help.
This content is adapted from the Amazon #1 new release, The Working Dad's Survival Guide: How to Succeed at Work and at Home.