This is Margaret. She was born in March at the Bronx Zoo. Isn’t she cute?
Here are 5 things to know about her:
1. She hasn’t officially been named yet, but the Bronx Zoo names all their female giraffes Margaret and all their male giraffes James, in memory of Mr. and Mrs. James Carter, benefactors for whom the Carter Giraffe Building is named.
3. She was almost 6 feet tall at birth
3. She was almost 6 feet tall at birth.
5. Margaret was already nearly 6 feet tall at birth, and weighed more than 100 pounds.
Margaret just likes to have fun!
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱