1. Make yourself a headboard!
Forego a clunky bed frame in favor of a homemade headboard you can stick right up on your wall. Learn how to do it, here!
2. Use risers to elevate your bed so you have more storage space.
3. Forget picture frames and go for washi tape.
It's cheaper, and you'll have fun picking different colors and designs!
4. It's called a mattress caddy, and it's your new best friend.
5. Hold onto your soda tabs!
6. Repurpose crown molding as a shoe rack.
7. Make a bookshelf out of... books!
It saves you money and space, and it just looks cool. Here are the instructions, here.
8. Ever heard of chair pockets?
9. Use a bookshelf to maximize your closet space.
10. Magnets should never be underestimated!
Create a magnetic board to keep track of small objects like makeup, school supplies, or toiletries.