Liquid dish soap
Distilled white vinegar
Scotch-Brite™ Non-Scratch Dishwand
Ice cube tray
Quart-sized plastic bag
Scotch-Brite™ Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge
Small glass container
Reed diffuser sticks
Shower Cleaning Wand
1. Mix ¼ cup liquid dish soap and 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar in a measuring cup.
2. Pour the mixture into a Scotch-Brite™ Non-Scratch Dishwand.
3. Store in your bathtub and use as needed to clean shower walls.
1. Mix together 1 cup baking soda, ¼ cup citric acid, and 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap in a measuring cup. Carefully pour the mixture into an ice cube tray.
2. Place in your freezer until solid. Store in freezer until mineral deposits build up in your toilet.
3. Toss one pod in your toilet and allow it to fizz up for 10–15 minutes. Then, flush toilet.
Clean Your Showerhead
1. Fill a quart-sized plastic resealable bag with ½ cup distilled white vinegar.
2. Immerse the dirty showerhead in the white vinegar. Seal the plastic bag with a rubber band. Let sit overnight.
3. Remove the bag and scrub off any residue with a Scotch-Brite™ Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge.
DIY Reed Diffuser
1. Fill a small glass container with 1 cup carrier oil (there are several types of carrier oil, but coconut oil works well).
2. Mix in 10–15 drops of your choice of essential oil. Lavender helps reduce stress and anxiety.
3. Place 5–10 reed diffuser sticks into container.
DIY Grout Cleaner
1. Make a homemade cleaning solution out of ½ cup baking soda, ¼ cup hydrogen peroxide, and ¼ cup liquid dish soap, combined in a measuring cup.
2. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
3. Spray the mixture onto grout. Scrub clean with a Scotch-Brite™ Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge.