Non-Scratch Scotch-Brite Sponge
Distilled white vinegar
Scotch-Brite Lint Roller
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of borax, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, and 2 cups of warm water in a bowl. Add a Non-Scratch Scotch-Brite™ Sponge and let soak. Wring out excess liquid and scrub down your scuffed wall.
Hard-Surface Stain Remover
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of white toothpaste in a bowl. Dip a Non-Scratch Scotch-Brite™ Sponge in the resulting mixture.
2. Gently scrub away coffee-mug stains from your coffee table.
1. Apply baking soda to the stain. Pour white vinegar over the baking soda and watch the stain lift out.
2. Pat the carpet dry with a towel.
1. Use a Scotch-Brite™ Lint Roller to remove dirt/fingerprints from a lampshade.