1. Recycle an empty potato chip bag into something glam.
2. Use old sheet paper as festive wrapping paper.
3. Replace gift wrap with leftover wallpaper or draw lining paper.
4. Make your gifts into personal chalkboards with black paper.
5. Wrap gifts in burlap for a rustic, homey look.
6. Turn your gift into a game by printing your own word search paper.
Add whatever words you want! Find out how you can do it too at Crafty Steals.
7. Or use an old map for an eclectic look.
8. Layer tissue paper to make it opaque but cozy-looking.
9. Replace gift wrap with fabric scraps.
Your gifts will look amazing, and it's a great way to use leftover scrapes. See how it's done at Lolly Jane.