2. Those abs! That lace! Those quills! What could be more arousing?!
4. As it turns out, shapeshifter romance novels are fairly popular — though most of them are about more intimidating were-animals than hedgehogs.
h/t to @four_eels for tweeting the Hedging His Bets cover and showing the world the light. Happy reading!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.