1. Build a photo booth area for people to show off their ugliest jumpers.
2. Challenge the office to pin the nose on Rudolph.
3. Serve up some incredibly cute Christmas jumper biscuits*.
4. Make a dazzling Christmas jumper garland out of gift bags or wrapping paper.
5. Put on the ugly Christmas jumper competition to end all ugly Christmas jumper competitions.
6. Create festive placeholders out of candy canes in just a few seconds.
7. Whip up a Ho Ho Hot Chocolate station.
Photography by Lauren Zaser, Sarah Stone, and Dana Vogel.
Give a little back this festive season by holding a Christmas party on Save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day on 15 December. Get together with friends, family, and colleagues – and make the world better with a sweater.
Sign up for your FREE fundraising pack at ChristmasJumperDay.org/register