1. You witnessed countless, and mostly preventable, injuries.
2. You experienced Southern hospitality on a whole new level.
3. You relived your childhood by going to school, camp, and the rec center.
4. You witnessed a whole lot of laughter.
5. You traded in your BC bed for a pew.
6. You learned the importance of the aux cord.
7. You got mad competitive with four square, foosball, and spoons.
8. You spent more time with animals than people.
9. You adapted your caffeine consumption to tiny cups of coffee brewed by Luke T.
10. You learned a range of rather interesting nicknames.
11. You learned that a fork and a spoon are all you need for a fun game!
12. You took some pretty exciting (and unintentional) backroad rides.
13. You were dragged into seeing a pretty weird bird statue in Charlotte.
14. You slept very little, partially due to peer pressure.
15. You met some pretty amazing and loving people and are incredibly grateful for your week in Galax.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!