18 Of The Coolest Things On Amazon Launchpad Right Now
Featuring an automated makeup brush cleaner, reusable smart notebook, foodie dice, and 16 other products you should check out ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
Launchpad is a section on Amazon featuring cool tech gadgets, interesting foods and drinks, and other innovative products created by startups. Here are some of the amazing things you can find there right now:
2. A pocket-sized set of dice to help the forever indecisive chef (or reformed takeout lover) choose what kind of food to cook and get creative about different ingredient combinations.
4. A dual-stage locking bike mount so you can navigate without living in perpetual fear of your phone falling to its death.
5. A portable double-filter coffee press that delivers consistently rich coffee in just four minutes.
6. A robotic toy dog equipped with so many ~smart~ functions and ~trainable~ tricks and games that your kids might never be bored again.
7. Gluten-free, non-GMO nut butters in mouthwatering flavors such as Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cheesecake, and Brownie Batter — yum, get into my belly already!
8. Adjustable collar stays designed to fit all traditional collared shirts, save money (hello, durabable stainless steel), and keep you looking effortlessly sharp as always.
9. Delightfully flavored, lightly-sweetened soda for a refreshing, commercial-worthy "ahh" feeling any time of the day.
10. A snazzy magnetic shopping button that can scan barcodes, recognize your voice to create shared grocery lists (where items can be added to or crossed off in real time), and connect to online stores to make your errands a total breeze — maybe even a pushover?
11. A hypoallergenic, plant-based, and lavender-scented bubble bath for a safe and soothing soak for kiddos *and* adults with sensitive skin.
12. A portable and puffy solar LED lantern that packs a whole lot of light for its tiny size — plus, it's foldable/expandable, water-resistant, and only 2.6 oz.
13. Craft cocktail syrup with a kick, thanks to a combination of tamarind, cardamom, and ghost pepper — just substitute recipes calling for simple syrup with this and you've got the perfectly smooth and spicy (but not bitingly so) drink right at home.
14. A nifty automated brush cleaner that efficiently cleans and dries your brushes back to their pristine makeup-applying condition while you watch in amazement as it spins away.
15. A simple but fun math dice game for some good 'ol brain stimulation — and it'd make a perfect addition to any long car trip.
16. A gorgeous vanity mirror (with two outlets!) that'll make you feel like a bonafide Hollywood starlet every morning.
17. An ergonomic mouse that melds in seamlessly with your hand for possibly the most comfortable game session of your life.
18. A snazzy electric scooter that runs for 25 miles on a single charge and goes up to 20 MPH for a relaxing (read: not smushed between people) commute.
How I imagine these products came about:
Hadn't had enough yet? Check out our previous Launchpad roundups here!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.