Hello, people of the Internet! If you don't know what The Grommet is yet, you should. It's a curated marketplace with a mission of promoting the coolest, most unique, and undiscovered products from independent, small-scale businesses.
Interest piqued? Here are some of the best products available right now for $25 and under:
1. Color-changing jelly flower lip tints that continue to be a huge beauty trend and gorgeous vanity/purse staples.
2. A super sturdy and chic wine carafe equipped with a locking lid that preserves the good stuff for way longer than re-corking does.
3. A svelte dishwasher-safe cake server that slices, squeezes/lifts, and deposits the perfect curved slice onto your plate.
4. A collapsible travel mug for easy drinking on the go *without* the unnecessary bulk of your usual steel one.
5. Retractable lint rollers in every color of the rainbow for quick touch-ups because some outfits are just LINT-ATTRACTING MONSTERS.
6. A portable microfiber rain hood that easily slips underneath any jacket so you can keep dry without having to buy an ugly raincoat or mess with an umbrella.
7. A handy pill-ception water bottle so you have no excuse to forget to take your meds!!
8. Pseudo bear paws for perfectly shredded meat, steady watermelons, tossed meat, and whatever else that needs a little aggressive handling in the kitchen.
9. A genius post-bug bite neutralizing pen that kills itch-inducing bacteria and prevents inflamed bites (when used within four hours).
10. A geometric twist on beer pong to entertain people who can still maintain hand-eye coordination and aren't totally hexagone.
11. A spill-proof weighted coaster that fits super snugly on the arm of your couches so you always have whatever you're sipping on within reach.
12. Eco-friendly hypoallergenic dryer eggs to gently soften your laundry and reduce dry time in tumblr dryers — thanks to nodules that allow dryer heat to circulate more efficiently.
13. "FootGloss," a beeswax- and olive fruit oil-infused balm that creates a barrier between your skin and unforgivingly tough shoes so you won't be limping everywhere in pain.
14. State-customized cotton hand towels for a little reminder of home no matter where you actually are.
15. A nifty bottle opener that lets you oh-so-cooly flick open beer bottles with just one hand. Plus, it's magnetic, so no more beer caps flying across the room (whew).
16. A personal back scratcher attached to a nylon strap so you can reach every damn itch without straining your poor muscles.
17. A reusable (up to 500+ times!) carbon eyeglasses cleaner that wipes away all traces of oil and smudges so you can stop squinting and misreading everything once and for all.
18. Scent-infused therapy dough totally begging to be squished and played with. Just take a breather, everyone.
19. Neon-ish wristband headphones that DO 👏 NOT 👏 BECOME 👏 TANGLED 👏 and are super convenient to have on hand, especially when your office neighbors decide to have an impromptu argument (ugh).
20. A simply swanky light-up cord organizer to resolve any tangled messes or floor-loving chargers, especially at nighttime when you have limited vision.
21. Stain remover that's nothing short of ~magic~ on fresh oopsies and not just for wine — berries, makeup, blood, and grass are also no match for it.
22. "Worry eater" plushies to gobble away whatever's bothering you — aka, the CUTEST way to deal with your problems.
23. A pocket-sized touchscreen cleanser that cleans your phone, tablet, etc., of all fingerprints and bacteria without any liquids or mess.
24. An extremely compact key organizer so you can eliminate purse bulk, the sound of noisy keys, and accidental thigh-jabbing.
25. A rechargeable inflatable solar lantern that really sets the ~ambient~ mood for the night (in) ahead.
Dim it down and prepare for the ultimate night in:
Check out all the other awesome products (including, gasp, things over $25) The Grommet has to offer here!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.