35 New Beauty Products That Will Make You Click *Add To Cart*
So many gorgeous releases and not enough heart-eye emojis in the world to convey your excitement!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Glossier Solution is more than content — actually thrilled, some might say — to be your acne's worst nightmare, with a potent formula that clears, brightens, and improves skin tone and texture within weeks.
2. L'Oreal Crushed Foil Collection wants to make sure you ride high on metallics for all of 2018 because, when times are rough, what else is a better cure than a healthy dose of look-at-me-I'm-doing-fabulously shimmer?
3. St. Ives Sheet Masks come in three refreshing varieties for a spa treatment on the quickie ~and~ cheap — you're already obsessed with their scrubs, so might as well follow up with some major soothing and hydrating!
4. Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette is being touted as one of the better palettes in the brand's famous (and heavenly smelling) Chocolate line with colors that are truly friendly with and flattering on ALL skin tones.
5. Bioré Baking Soda Acne Cleansing Foam has a satisfyingly thick and frothy formula so you can foam your way into a temporary human cloud face...so you end up with dirt- and oil-free, clear skin!
6. IGK Foamo Holographic Hair Foam is as amazing as it sounds: magical shade-shifting (Meteor goes from blue to purple and Moon Rock pink to teal) glitter foam so you can rock and experiment with stellar hair without any hassle (bc it washes out in the shower!).
7. Butter London + Pantone Ultra Violet Collection ensures you stay ahead of the trends by infusing the totally royal ~Color of the Year~ into your regular beauty routine.
8. Dr. Jart Shake & Shot Rubber Masks make your fav method of self-care even more fun and interactive with their DIY mixing-and-shaking formula in four very cool varieties: Hydro, Brightening, Firming, and Soothing. Your home will basically turn into a high-end Korean spa.
9. Shu Uemura Laque Supreme Laquers do your lips a great favor by never drying them out and only providing buildable, lightweight, and fresh liquid color that uses a unique, ergonomic applicator to fit every curve of your lips.
10. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer is the coveted follow-up to their overnight sensation, the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask and it works just as beautifully as a moisturizer (for oily to combination skin) OR serum (for dry skin).
11. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender consists of an ultra soothing complex of the above plus Vitamin C, so you always have a refreshing and brightening pick-me-up on hand!
12. Son & Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow is your new favorite VSCO filter in a jar, legit. Say hi to the illuminated skin you dream about every time you stalk a celebrity's Instagram for way too long and start to shed tears at their astonishing, stylish-assisted beauty.
13. Ouai Anti-Frizz Hair Sheets tame your hair, ~stat~. (Get it? Static? Ehhh?) Lightweight, purse-sized sheets that fight dry, frizzy, and static-prone hair thanks to hemp paper, coconut oil, and shea butter? YES PLEASE.
16. After all the Instagram and Snapchat pics are taken and done with, the insanely glittery and luxurious Too Faced Glow Job Face Mask peels off and leaves your skin lit as hell, in a way only stellar ingredients like real gold and apple extract are capable of achieving.
17. Fenty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipsticks pack amazingly bold pigment in sleek, bullet-like tubes. Rainbow lovers, rejoice! You can wear every single color you damn please, because RiRi has done it again!
18. Kiehl's Cactus Flower & Tibetan Ginseng Hydrating Mist keeps your face super hydrated, regardless of extremely dry conditions (taking a page from cacti water-retention methods, duh!). Tibetan ginseng helps up skin-cell respiration, while lavender, geranium, and rosemary essential oils detoxify and protect skin from environmental aggressors.
19. Milani Stellar Lights Holographic Lip Glosses paint streaks of iridescent gleam that will catch the light in the most perfect way, lucky you!
22. Farsáli Jelly Beam Illuminator is a jiggly, wiggly highlighter that applies like gel and sets like powder for a satin glow everyone will take notice of. EVERYONE.
23. Peace Out Pores are oil-absorbing strips that prevent blackheads and minimize enlarged pores while you sleep! Easy peasy. Snooze away.
24. Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Full-Coverage Concealer joins the All Nighter party (rager) with an ultra-pigmented formula that solves all your problems: dark circles, blemishes, discoloration, and even covering tattoos!
25. Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb is your airy, mousse-y makeup-adhering BFF that imparts a subtle glow so any makeup that goes on afterwards looks a million times more flawless.
26. Manic Panic Amplified Eyeshadow Palette proves the brand can color more than just your hair with 12 electric, rainbow-spanning shades that will liven up any dull work day.
27. Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer has a smooth and velvety texture (thanks to cucumber, matcha green tea, and caffeine) that literally m-e-l-t-s into your skin for an instant pick-me-up that fools people into thinking you got a full night's rest.
29. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40 ticks all of the boxes for your ~dream sunscreen~: weightless, scentless (and thus no irritation), oil-free, zero white cast, and an actually substantial amount of SPF.
31. R+CO Skyline Dry Shampoo Powder refreshes your second-day or post-workout hair instantly with a lil' bit of shine and volume — shake, spray onto roots, massage in, and brush through to blend any excess!
32. Skin Inc Serum-Infused Night Oil multitasks like a boss, because why have two separate products when you can have ONE powerhouse serum oil that provides all the nourishment and antioxidant goodness you need?
33. Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipsticks give you seductively vivid, matte color without totally stripping your lips of moisture — instead, you're blessed with a comfortable, velvety finish. Aaaand no lip liner needed!
35. Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme transports you to cloud nine with the help of divine magic — or, more realistically, rosewater, aloe water, sodium hyaluronate, white tea, and rice extracts, so all that you're left with is redness-free, bouncy skin!
How you'll feel after trying these stunning products:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.