22 New Beauty Products You Need To Get Your Hands On Right Now
Don't wait, ~spring~ for these amazing launches!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette smells like childhood lemonade stand memories and looks like a fresh-squeezed summer party on your eyelids!
2. Biossance Squalane + Micronutrient Fine Mist envelops your skin in a thin veil of moisture amped up by their star ingredient, squalane (which our body naturally produces, but teeters off as we age...who knew?), as well as green algae and a multi-mineral complex.
3. Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizers, at the surprise of literally no one, are another certified Rihanna hit and lends your body a literal ~glow up~, so beach or no beach, you'll be GLISTENING.
4. Milk Makeup Watermelon Brightening Serum goes straight from stick to skin, so you don't have to worry about wasting a single drop of product (unlike traditional liquid serums!) – plus, it's formulated with watermelon fruit extract and Swiss garden cress sprout extract for all-over brightening, hydration, and smoothing out.
5. Hush Prism Airbrush Sprays deliver multi-dimensional temporary color so you can go around strutting a more colorful version of yourself for a day and then wash it out when it's time for bed.
6. Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask is a deeply hydrating leave-on concoction that pampers puffy, tired-looking eyes overnight so you maximize your snoozing, no matter how little hours you *actually* put in.
7. Urban Decay Double Team Mascara gives your lashes all the volume and length that a normal mascara does, but adds in a splash of ~poppin' color~ because black lashes are so 2017.
8. Bumble and Bumble Bb. Scalp Detox contains micellar water and salicylic acid (yeah, the stuff you use to tackle your pimples) to help hit the refresh button on your hair.
9. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask has been getting lots of hype for its unique cream, no-rinse-needed, and moisture-boosting formula that keeps your skin looking ~first class fresh~ all day long.
10. Bliss Jelly Glow Ball is a squishy dose of lychee extract that rolls over every nook and cranny of your face to leave it clean and completely freed of oil and makeup.
11. Disney Moana Heart of Te Fiti Eyeshadow Palette tests just ~how far you'll go~ when it comes to maximizing the slayage of your eye makeup.
12. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask is a luxe pampering sesh for your skin. How, you ask? It's inspired by a Japanese beauty treatment of steaming strips of leftover kimono silk over enriched natural elixirs and contains a blend of lightweight rice germ oil that imparts a visible GLOW.
13. L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glow Amour Boosting Drops plops buildable shimmer on the high points of your face for all the festival-, warm weather-, and general life-ready looks.
14. Nooni Brighten-Up Radiance Dual Essence has two chambers that consist of a serum-like dark spot targeting essence and a thicker, lotion-like brightening essence in each.
15. InStyler AIRLESS Blowout Revolving Styler invites you to skip the expensive blowouts and give your hair a quick level up right at home — its rounded, revolving barrel and ceramic heated plate work together to prevent creasing and frizz.
16. Tocca Maya Perfume evokes a distinctive but warm floral scent topped with notes of wild iris, sweet violet leaf, and black currant.
17. Wander Beauty Catch The Light Highlighter and Glowtion gives you glowing skin in two different ways: a solid cream-to-powder formula on its end and a pearly lotion you twist off to apply — wear it alone, under foundation, mixed in with foundation, or on top.
18. Wet N Wild Goth-O-Graphic Collection combine major shimmer and cute design at a low price point, so why isn't it already in your daily rotation??
19. Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Masks smooth, defrizz, and rehydrate damaged manes in just one minute — or you can also use it as a conditioner or leave-in treatment!
20. Scentbird Melting Lip Balms are designed to have an everlasting cooling effect thanks to their unique metal applicators — it also has a bunch of nourishing botanical extracts and oils, plus expertly crafted fragrances (aka, what Scentbird's typically known for).
21. Korres Pomegranate AHA & Enzymes Resurfacing Mask exfoliates in THREE ways — mechanical, chemical, and enzymatic — with the assistance of glycolic acid and pomegranate grains and extracts. Bye bye, pores!
22. Lancôme Les Toppings Eyeshadow Palette is as sweet and scrumptious as palettes come, with 10 bright, pastel colors that transform your eyes from normal to ~spring garden~.
You, acting like you're surprised to find all these products at your door after you've very purposefully bought them:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.