1. Glossier Cloud Paint are gel-cream blushes inspired by NYC sunsets that are honestly to die for.
Swatches version 2.0.
2. The Tarte Magic Wands Brush Set is a makeup bag staple for any unicorn aficionado.
3. In collaboration with fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, Essie Gel Couture Bridal Nail Polish Collection serves up pretty pastel digits that are wedding day — or any day — ready.
4. Milani Keep It Clean Longwear Lip Color Remover wipes your pout clean and keeps it hydrated with the help of grapeseed and safflower oils.
5. 100+ K-Beauty products have officially launched on CVS in collaboration with Peach and Lily's founder Alicia Yoon, including four brands being sold in the US for 🎉 the first time ever 🎉.
Feeding affordable K-beauty and skin care to the hungry masses. Alicia also launched her own brand called Peach Slices, which only seems to be available in stores currently.
Some of the products included in the pictures are the Ariul 7 Days Sheet Mask ($2.49), JJ Young Pore Bubble Mask ($16.99), Elisha Coy Moist Up Hyalurone Ampoule Serum ($12.99), and the Holika Holika Gudetama Smooth Egg Peeling Gel ($10.99).
Shop the entire collection on CVS online or in stores nationwide!
6. Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighters has stunning color payoff and might just be the prettiest thing on your vanity.
7. Physicians Formula #InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer covers up dark circles when BB cream or foundation doesn't do the job.
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Perfecting Wand has a textured tip that gently buffs, nourishes, and smooths your lips so they reach their full Angelina Jolie potential.*
9. Cosrx Triple C Lightning Liquid is a crazy-effective serum that contains a whopping 20.5% of pure vitamin C and 72% black chokeberry (which helps stabilize the vitamin C).
10. Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip delivers full-coverage, semi-matte color that diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
It'll also delight the little kid in you with its squeezable tube.
👏 Life lesson: lipstick can and should be fun ~and~ effective. 👏
Get it from Sephora for $28. / Available in 16 shades.
11. Tarte Clean Queen is a vegan, alcohol-, and aluminum-free deodorant that marks another step in Tarte's foray into natural skin care.
12. NYX Vivid Brights Crème Color leaves behind velvety, crazy-pigmented color that can act as liner or shadow, or even face paint if you're feeling adventurous.
13. Tatcha The Water Cream is a hydrating moisturizer drenched in Japanese botanicals that ~burst~ upon application — plus a dab of 23-karat gold for a fancy glow.
14. Benefit GALifornia Blush dispenses the perfect flush of shimmery golden pink with the signature Galifornia Dreamin’ scent (notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla).
Get it from Sephora for $29.
15. Pür Vanity Palettes come beautifully and compactly designed and ready to roll with four eyeshadows and a blush, bronzer, and highlighter.
16. Olay Duo is a double-sided body cleanser with a scrubby side that exfoliates and a smooth side that softens and conditions skin.
The soft flexible interior lathers up once the cleanser meets water. 💦 Hang dry and use again.
Get it from Amazon for $9.73. / Also available in Refreshing Clean, Pure Sport, and Swagger scents.
17. Make Up For Ever "Express Your Brows" Collection includes Brow Gel, Brow Pencil, and Liquid Brow Liner for a triad of options to naturally fill in and define your brows.
18. Sunday Riley C.E.O. Rapid Flash Brightening Serum contains 15% stabilized vitamin C* for visibly brighter skin and a glow that actually comes from within.
19. Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liners are the long-awaited partners of the iconic Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks.
So your lipstick will truly outlast an apocalypse (maybe even more than one!).
Get them from Sephora for $18 each. / Available in 30 shades.
20. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner joins the brand's extensive lineup of rose-themed products and contains ~real petals~ for a picture-perfect pH rebalancing.
21. Nudestix Nudies All Over Face Color Bronze + Glow are dual-ended crayons with shimmery, lightweight brighteners and a brush for stippling.
These aren't just for cheeks! The model on the right also applied product to her eyelids for a subtly glam monochromatic look. Literally just swipe it all over your face, gogogo.
Get it from Sephora for $30. / Available in three shades.
22. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Cushion Compact packs sheer-to-medium coverage, SPF 35, and caffeine and lychee extracts for a silky, polished complexion.
23. Make Succulent Skin Gel is a multifunctional, nonsticky product that uses cactus extracts and other calm ingredients to hydrate, detoxify, and firm skin.
24. ColourPop Pink Spring Monochromatic Collection includes the Belle of the Ball Pressed Powder Shadow Palette, Done Deal Pressed Powder Face Duo, and Phase 2 Lip Bundle.
25. Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist spritzes glacier water and evening primrose oil for a pre- or post-makeup dose of hydration.
Or for a midday wake-up call...I mean, refresher.
Get it from Sephora for $28.
26. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Primer has a pump applicator and a built-in ~palette~ so you can easily sheer out foundation or concealer.
27. I'm Meme I'm Macaron Cushion Correctors cover all of your discoloration issues in a petite compact that looks good enough to eat.
28. After a trip to Tahiti, Bite Beauty's founder was inspired to create these Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Glosses for a stunning, multi-dimensional glitter party on your lips.
*drool sticks to gloss*
Get them from Sephora for $22 each. / Available in seven shades.
29. In line with traditional Scandinavian spas, Ole Henriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub has both warming and cooling agents that refine pores while AHAs lift and loosen dead skin cells.
30. Rms Beauty Champagne Rosé Luminizer is the blush-pink spinoff of their cult-status Living Luminizer for a dewy and ethereal pop of highlighter.
Get it from Sephora for $38.