26 Gorgeous Limited-Edition Beauty Products You Need RIGHT NOW
Bye-bye money, 'twas nice knowing you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. The Gigi Hadid x Maybelline Jetsetter Palette has everything you need for a fresh photo-ready face no matter where you're ~jetting off~ to next.
3. Drunk Elephant Volume 2: Come C About Me lets you sample the magic of the daytime Drunk Elephant lineup (aka all the Vitamin C, B5, and UV protection you could possibly need), so you know what's good before you start splurging left and right.
4. Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Holiday Collection amps up your metallic makeup game for showstopping looks all damn day, including an eyeshadow palette with 20 new and exclusive shades. Major.
5. Tatcha Kyoto Red Tinted Lip Oil is a fresh take on the geisha's iconic red pout — and super nourishing at that: it contains a blend of more than 95% botanical oils.
6. The I Dew Care Disco Daze Mask Set has your nighttime pampering routine totally covered with their Instagram-worthy chrome mask and adorbs cat ear headband.
9. Fresh Beauty Zodiac Soaps are totally made for people who CAN'T resist buying anything related to their astrological signs — you know who you are. They're vegetable-based soaps that lather super well and are wrapped in gorgeous artisanal paper.
11. Fizz & Bubble Holiday Bath Truffles come packaged in a super cute Santa belt-inspired box, so you can treat yourself to nine ~indulgent~ soaks.
12. Too Faced Glitter Pop Peel-Off Eyeliner beckons the glitter-averse with its unique peel-off formula — no mess, no fallout, and no chances of glitter overextending its stay in random places.
13. NYX Make Up In Your Elements Palettes have a rather introspective concept — do you choose the element you personally identify with ~or~ the colors that are most comforting or exciting to you?
14. Ciaté's Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Set comes stacked with 19 minis and one full-size bottle (with five new and exclusive-to-this-set shades) for nails that will dazzle through the holidays and beyond.
15. The Wet N Wild Midnight Mermaid Collection may or may not make your mermaid scales come out from hiding — fair warning, if you don't want people finally discovering your true identity. 👀
16. Sephora Favorites Beauty Unmasked is a spa party in a box! Say it with me: get your glow on! And nip signs of acne, scars, and aging while you're at it. Because you can.
17. The Face Inc. The Fairytale Of Good Skin Sheet Mask Gift Set is a sparkly, essence-soaked book that's surely to capture the attention of any skin care lover from beginning to end.
18. Birchbox's Meet the Latest and Greatest features an all-star lineup of ~buzzed-about~ products (like lip masks and dry shampoo foam!), plus a handy makeup mirror and organizer combo to keep it all together.
19. Anastasia's Blush Kit allows you to choose the intensity of your flush with four pigmented, buildable options — because sometimes you want a quick grandma-pinched-my-cheeks deal and other times you want a more noticeable pink glow.
20. IGK Preparty Hair Strobing Glitter Spray helps you achieve your lifelong dream of having actual mermaid hair — it diffuses light for a soft, shimmery, and buildable glow on your strands.
21. The Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Eyeshadow Palette is worth the hype, and not just for the gorgeous stained window design, but for the beautiful marriage of classic (Saint) and adventurous shades (Sinner) *and* two new special effect glimmer shades perched up at the top, (Absolution and Rapture).
22. Manic Panic's Amethyst Ashes High Voltage Classic Cream Formula commemorates the brand's 40th anniversary with a ~special~ shade picked from thousands of entries and suggestions for the occasion.
23. The Becca Après Ski Glow Face Palette deposits a lovely all-over "oh-I-just-got-back-from-the-ski-slopes" glow — because no one needs to know you've really spent the whole day on the couch.
24. Invisibobble's Metallic Original Hair Ring Cracker has the cutest, most festive packaging ever, so how could you not buy them? Oh, and also because they're super gentle on your hair and don't snag your strands or leave dents/kinks.
25. BareMinerals Collector's Edition Deluxe Original Foundation gussies up the brand's star product for the holidays with snazzy, texturized gold packaging so you can keep your skin looking pristine and like ~actual skin~ (read: not cakey) all season long.
26. The Sigma Beauty Creme De Couture Pressed Color Palette arms you with an entire rainbow of extra creamy mattes for bold unicorn-themed lewks that will make your face really POP.
You thinking about all the money you've spent on new beauty products:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.