3. First generation idol group Sech Kies's triumphant comeback, "Three Words."
Debuted in 1997, disbanded at the height of their popularity in 2000, and reunited in 2016 — what a rollercoaster.
6. Infinite's stormy number, "The Eye," featuring their signature orchestra-synth style and a characteristically intense music video.
8. "Years," a dreamy EDM track (with both Korean and Chinese versions) brought you to by Swedish DJ/producer Alesso and EXO's Chen.
9. F(x) groupmates Amber and Luna's spacey, whimsical "Heartbeat," which has both Korean and English versions.
20. I.O.I's rapid-fire and synthesized "Very Very Very."
The members of I.O.I were chosen from a pool of 101 trainees from various entertainment companies through a reality show titled Produce 101. Miss Me? will be their last album before the group disbands in January 2017 and the girls return to their respective agencies (though it's possible they might reunite in five years, lol).
26. 2PM's sophisticated "Promise (I'll be)," the aptly-titled single off of their Gentleman's Game album.
The members have said this will be their last album before they take breaks for their mandated two-year military service. 😭