We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
Skip ahead to your favorite:
1. A ruffled floral tie-around maxi that elegantly cascades down to the floor like a gentle waterfall of fabric.
2. A loosey goosey dress with fashionably jagged edges and crochet-like detailing on the sleeves and hems — the scarf isn't included, but a highly recommended pairing nonetheless.
3. A cute-as-can-be polka dotted charmer you'll be hard pressed to NOT wear every day.
4. A velvet v-neck stunner that'll suits your next dressy evening party...or practicing your runway strut — whichever you ~fancy~.
5. An elegant maxi with a beautiful array of sequins to make every head in the room turn and gasp in wonder.
6. A sweetly swinging pink satin dress that will make you ~bloom~ while everything else is slowly dying.
7. An amber masterpiece with a low-swooping, tassled neckline for endless summer vibes.
8. A stunning buttoned maxi to accompany you on a weekend grocery run or lakefront rendezvous with the hubby and in-laws.
9. An open-shoulder twirler that totally fits in with your casual but chic aesthetic.
10. A cozy plaid dress with bell sleeves you'll be swinging around all day long (and potentially whacking passerbys, oops).
11. A black caped number that would definitely get in the way when fighting crime — so I think it'd be best if you just stuck with wearing it to dinner or on an airy mid-autumn stroll.
12. A classic ruffled cold-shoulder beaut with elastic-cuffed sleeves — meaning lots of room for accessorizing and dazzling up!
13. A striped embroidered dress that won't be the clingy one in your relationship — it loves to hang loosely from your body.
14. A dreamy velvet shift dress for those days you want to be extra cozy but still dress up a little.
15. A darling dotted swinger that will graciously replace your itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini.
16. A knit black cold-shoulder maxi for the perfect blend of casual and dressy. Hello, post-work happy hours!
17. A sheer baby blue lace-up dress that would pair perfectly with a smoky eye to toughen it up ever so slightly.
18. A breezy navy and ivory cinched waist dress you can pair with leggings and wear tunic style when the weather gets chilly.
19. A standout geometric-patterned dress that's probably unlike any other dress you currently havet. No-brainer purchase? Duh.
20. An ultra-soft jersey flirter with sheer lace shoulder panels and a triangle open back that you could pair with over-the-knee boots and a hat for a ~I look good without even trying~ look.
21. A sleeveless black chiffon number that's known for ~playing it cool~ — or keeping you cool, same difference.
22. A pinstriped off-the-shoulder number tied together with a smile — I mean, bow.
23. A bold leopard print tunic dress you'll feel equally comfy wearing out to a bar OR sprawled out across your couch while eating fistfuls of potato chips and marathoning Riverdale (psst, it also has pockets!).
24. An airy pep-hemmed shift dress that Wednesday Addams would totally rock...in an alternate universe where she actually wears frills.
25. A sophisticated dress that's a winner because of its details — look closely, it's not just your typical florals! Hello, lavish gloved hands and fancy RSVP envelopes.
26. A ✨dazzling✨ metallic cocoon dress with batwing sleeves you can wear on your next expedition to the stars — you know, next week.
27. A chiffon showstopper that found out about your penchant for twirling and had to present itself immediately. Your move now.
28. An embroidered rose mockneck dress with a lovely keyhole and soft ribbon situation in the back.
29. A sweeping floral looker that's a perfect choice for a first date...or the 500th!
30. A relaxed-fit navy dress with kimono sleeves and a subtle black tie that's probably comfy enough to sleep in.
31. A drapey cocoon-like dress that will make you feel more like a ~butterfly~ than a caterpillar, promise.
32. A metallic jacquard dress with delicate baroque details perfect for the next Met gala.
33. A pale pink cold shoulder dress that comes with a choker to make accessorizing a damn snap.
34. A boho-approved floral ivory dress with sleeves that are more roomy than my actual apartment.
35. An asymmetrical ruched dress that makes you ~scrunch~ your nose at plain, untextured fabric.
36. A longsleeve shift dress hemmed with gorgeous spidery lace details to keep things ~interesting~.
A round of applause for your soon-to-be-perfected twirling skills:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.