32 Dresses That'll Turn Heads As You Walk Down The Street
All eyes rightfully on you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silky rose gown with a killer single-strap open back that confidently says, "Hi, I'm Karlie Kloss. I model AND teach girls how to code."*
2. A starry mesh dreamboat to make 2018 your most sparkly year ever — a resolution you'll actually follow through on.
3. A simple but daring bodyhugger with an abundance of cut outs that show a bit of skin in all the right places. 😉
4. A knockout embellished twirler equally ready to take on the dance floor as it is a fancy cocktail party — ideally, both.
5. A free-floating bubble-adorned shift dress that will find the nearest champagne bottle for you to pop — it's clearly a party starter, you see.
6. A magnificent work of maxi dress art to remind you to take life one ~brushstroke~ at a time (and yes, it has pockets for your actual brushes too!).
7. A mesh collared dress that has already mastered the whole flirty peek-a-boo scene — hellooo, date night!
8. A glittery tulle gem to restore your faith in cheap cocktail dresses — for far too long you've been betrayed by scratchy sequins and see-through fabric, but no more!
9. A beaded floral dream so you can feel like the fashion superhero you were always meant to be — though Edna might take issue with the caped sleeves.
10. A classy checkered mini to-be-princess Meghan Markle luckily passed up for her first royal Christmas — lucky you, it's sure knot to be disappoint.
11. A floral jacquard stunner with the magical ability to gracefully skim over any food babies of any size, so eat to your heart's content!
12. A voluminous ruffled ~treat for the eyes~ that's so shy about its outside world debut, it's ~blushing~.
13. A delicate semi-sheer mini with embroidered flowers that stick to your side for survival reasons — I mean, what did you think the reason was?
14. A chic tassled bodycon with a deep v neckline that's actually pretty inspirational: it stands for a victorious 2018.
15. A sweeping gem-embellished gown that will make you want to turn back the clock and redo prom and ditch the ridiculous fabric poofball you thought was sooo flattering at the time.
17. A subtly sparkly midi dress outfitted with a grand tulle skirt for your go-to ~off-duty ballerina~ lewk.
18. A dapper asymmetrical silk fantasy for future Bond movies — James who? Hello, female fatale ready for action (and a well-deserved post-mission drink).
19. A glow-in-the-dark constellation stunner on the top of many NASA employees' wishlist, or so I've heard.
20. A sexy mesh bodycon ready to break out ALL the moves on the dance floor ALL night long — I hear its song of choice is a Rihanna classic.
21. A striped pastel wonder to remind you of summer days spent at the boardwalk munching on a heap of cotton candy.
22. An off-the-shoulder trumpet-sleeved statement that exudes so much class and oomph, I feel sorry for anyone who makes an entrance after you.
23. A shimmery striped vision for when you want some color but nothing that screams "RAINBOW" in your face — think disco, but subtle.
24. A blossoming lace swayer with bell sleeves and a scalloped neckline. In the mood for romance? Regardless of your opinion, this dress is!
25. A black fringe spectacular worthy of a primetime TV broadcast — one day Vanna White will retire and you *will* be totally qualified to take her place.
26. Or a completely fringed-out masterpiece with a timeless allure, no matter what the roaring 20s have to say.
28. A watercolor-esque maxi with billowing sleeves that catch the perfect amount of breeze as you're strutting down the runway...or the less-glamorous leg between the subway to your office.
29. A show-stealing sequined frock for all the Gatsby-level soirées on your social cal — so little time, so many people to impress!
30. A sophisticated black and gold velvet beaut that stays on trend *and* looks so damn good as you're looking back and waving bye to all the haters.
31. A semi-tailored checkered charmer for when you aren't afraid of ~ruffling~ a few (hundred) feathers — so, like, every day.
32. A studded mesh bandage looker with attitude to spare — seriously, it really thinks it's hot shit, but can you even argue with that?
You to your (weeping) bank account:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.