We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches are magical clear dots that stop pimples 💀 dead in their tracks 💀 — just stick 'em on overnight and let them do their thing.
2. Sephora Collection Sleeping Masks are rich gel-cream overnight masks that do all the work while you snooze away — and there's no messy washing off needed.
3. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner does away with frills, yet still works miracles on uneven skin.
4. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a powder-to-paste mask you create by mixing with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water.
5. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water removes any and all of your makeup with a few gentle swipes — no harsh rubbing required.
6. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 gives you no-nonsense (read: "friendly to sensitive skin") hydration that leaves your skin looking visibly smoother and softer.
7. Weleda Skin Food contains sustainably-sourced ingredients like pansy flower, rosemary leaf, and organic sunflower seed oil that'll work wonders on your face and hands.
8. Tsururi Pore Peeling Scrub is a gentle exfoliant that rewards you with the immediate satisfaction of sloughing off bundles of dirt and dead skin cells.
9. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel delivers straightforward hydration for all skin types (from dry skin to oily skin with easily clogged pores).
10. Sephora Collection Precision Pore Pads are reusable and cost-effective devices that help you exfoliate all over and make your favorite cleanser last longer.
11. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash-Off smells like a farmer's market on your face and leaves everything feeling baby soft and clean (but NOT totally dry and begging for moisture).
12. Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is ~the~ post-cleanser product you should be reaching for — it rebalances your skin's pH, removes excess dirt/sebum, and contains amino acids that reduce irritation and drench your skin in moisture.
13. MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Scrub is a top-rated EWG product formulated with fruit acids and bamboo stem powder to leave behind polished skin that smells faintly of a citrus grove.
14. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser smells divine (hellooo, soothing rosewater) and has a pH-balanced, creamy gel formula that literally melts away grime and makeup.
15. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion stops unwelcome acne and whiteheads before they even have a chance to grow with just a tiny dab (of salicylic acid, calamine, and other quick-drying ingredients).
16. CeraVe Eye Repair Cream is gentle as can be (fragrance-free, hypoallergenic) and nips dark circles and puffiness in the bud, all while replenishing ceramides and delivering long-lasting moisture.
17. Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum might be better than an actual drink because it has magical qualities that will leave you wide-eyed and asking, "Where did my pores go???"
18. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads employ lactic and glycolic acids to effectively exfoliate and condition your skin, while lemon peel and licorice root leave your skin with serious glow-up.
19. Acure Argan Oil easily gives you the same, if not better, results as expensive serums and night oils — so you can wake up with smooth and supple skin come morning.
20. Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser is a godsend for sensitive skin because, as the brand name suggests, it doesn't contain harsh ingredients or fluffy scents that cause major irritation.
21. Tonymoly Strawberry Seed 3-Step Nose Pack helps you say "good riddance" to pesky blackheads and blocked follicles.
22. Mario Badescu Facial Spray is the perfect pick-me-up to toss in your purse for a dose of herbal hydration wherever you go.
23. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel basically masquerades as skin care wizardry because it removes oodles of filth and dead skin and leaves your skin glowing like a cherub's.
24. The key ingredient in Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer & Cream is Retinol SA, which works its butt off to prevent and reverse signs of aging, i.e. smoothing wrinkles and diminishing age spots.
25. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask temporarily transforms you into a lovable foam creature made up of carbonated water, mud, and charcoal for a satisfying AF deep clean.
26. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser absorbs acne like there's no tomorrow and gives you skin that feels tingly and relieved.
27. Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream fortifies your skin with SPF 50 and sits extremely well under makeup.
28. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque leaves your skin feeling tingly and clean, while also drying up pimples, shrinking enlarged pores, and generally leaving you feeling relaxed as hell.
29. La Roche-Posay Serozinc Mattifying Facial Toner Spray uses zinc sulfate to target signs of oily skin so you can mist, mattify, and be on your merry way.
30. Nip + Fab Glycolic Pads retexture and resurface your skin to reveal a brighter and smoother complexion — all while using ingredients like hyaluronic acid, witch hazel, and aloe vera, depending on your skin's specific needs (so your skin doesn't feel raw afterwards!).
31. Eucerin Daily Protection Face Lotion ditches the unnecessary fragrance that many high-end brands love and just gives you the good stuff — lightweight moisture with SPF.
32. Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment is a pimple killer that you'll never stop using once you start.
No more Regina moments in your future!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.