Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A sassy mug to have ready at your disposal and address any saltiness that comes your way.
2. A monstrous Death Note English collector's edition — all 12 volumes and 2,400 pages to be exact, plus a never-before-seen epilogue chapter.
3. A silky eye mask to ensure the sun doesn't rudely interrupt minutes/hours you could be spending still peacefully snoozing away.
4. An unbelievably comfy wire-free bra that will support your girls when they're feeling a bit "down."
5. A modest but beautiful floral dress perfect for any slightly dressed-up affair — be it tea party, date night, or work event.
6. A super lightweight, foldable duffle bag begging you to take it on one last summer getaway.
7. Realistic-looking LED candles that not only soothe your soul, but soothe the fear of setting your home on fire too!
8. A memory foam back pillow to make sitting up for extended periods of time less of a painful nightmare.
9. A precise but gentle facial trimmer that makes getting rid of fuzz and pesky hairs a walk in the park — and it comes with two smaller eyebrow attachments for easy grooming.
10. A satisfying in-shower brush to get rid of product buildup and dandruff, while giving your scalp those good ~tingly~ feelings.
11. A flowing chiffon cardigan that instantly establishes you as a member of the fashion boss party (as it gently floats in the wind behind you).
12. A rainbow 10-drawer rolling cart so you can finally store all of your knick-knacks in one place (but also shift around as needed).
13. Clear, discreet heel protectors that extend the life of your expensive bbs when outside conditions are less than ideal (so...all the time).
14. A dependable dry-erase board with ample room to scribble down all of your important tasks, appointments, and reminders for the entire month.
15. A set of 40 vibrantly-colored fine line markers that will keep your creative urges occupied for days on end.
16. Slim, reusable cooler packs to keep your kiddo's lunch cool and fresh until it's actually time to eat.
17. A super gentle moisturizer that won't aggravate oily and acne-prone skin, absorbs quickly and dries matte, and protects the skin with SPF 30.
18. A pair of zombie hands for your magnificent yearly Halloween setup...or just in general.
*waves from the grave*
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
And check out last week's post here!
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.