25 Deals On Useful Products That Every Responsible Adult Should Own
Fake it 'til you make it...by saving money!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. 39% off a no-fuss four-cup coffeemaker to help you cut down on your expensive Starbucks habit — or Keurig pod habits, for that matter.
2. 37% off a lightweight but toasty and durable twin-sized comforter for a better night's sleep and a happier, more functional you the next day.
3. 58% off a queen-sized airbed (with a built-in pillow!) so you don't subject your guests to your messy couch, or worse, a flimsy sleeping bag on the ground.
4. 19% off a pinkish ombré tumbler and carafe set for ~sophisticated~ dinner parties that turn their noses up at plastic cups.
5. 32% off a five-pack of reusable wine stoppers so you're somewhat less inclined to finish the whole bottle in one sitting out of "fear it'll go bad."
6. 65% off a handheld cordless vacuum to make all of your very adultlike messes (like eating in bed) disappear.
7. 40% off a statement-making planner that helps you streamline all of your meetings, deadlines, and social events in one place — and, you know, NOT forget and miss them.
8. Or 45% off an undated planner if you get easily overwhelmed by dates but still want something to help keep track of the madness.
9. 50% off a set of three Acacia wood cheese boards and a marble knife that will instantly class up your wine and cheese nights — and you can drunkenly comment about the latest without destroying your silverware.
10. 48% off a portable charger so your phone never runs out of juice at the most inconvenient times.
11. 46% off a 299-piece first-aid kit because — ok if I have to explain this one, then we have a problem.
12. 60% off a mint 16-piece dinnerware set to upgrade the plain white IKEA set you've had for years.
13. 60% off a six-pack of mesh laundry bags so you don't wear out your delicates so soon after you buy 'em.
14. 62% off a retinol moisturizer that helps diminish and prevent fine lines and other signs of aging, while leaving your skin straight-up GLOWING.
15. 60% off a facial cleansing brush with five different heads that basically does the makeup removing, cleansing, and exfoliating for you — but you reap all the wonderful, non-pore-clogging benefits.
16. 45% off a nonticking analog clock so you stop relying on your phone as an alarm (...and staying up way too late because you're scrolling instead of sleeping).
17. 65% off a 15-piece stainless steel knife set to help you chop away and whip up amazing, restaurant-worthy recipes — because as we know from Ratatouille, "anyone can cook."
18. 56% off a 15-piece cookware set because just knives alone won't do if you truly want to put your relationship with takeout on hold.
19. 29% off a fabric steamer to help you look totally professional and put-together at all times (and not like you constantly toss your clothes on the chair, bed, floor, etc.).
20. 47% off a 39-piece tool kit so you — yes, you — can handle little mishaps and touch-ups around the home rather than relying on the repairperson every time.
21. 46% off a tiered chrome hanging rack that cleverly optimizes space via clothes stacking — aka a genius solution for an overstuffed closet in a small apartment.
22. 60% off a multi-tiered jewelry organizer so you're not constantly losing and dropping your precious jewels here, there, and everywhere — and it'll look damn impressive on your vanity.
23. 59% off a super-compact sewing kit to fix small mending needs right at home or on the go, which is more cost-effective and less annoying than dragging it to a tailor.
24. 37% off a water-repellent, slash-proof, and deceptively spacious anti-theft backpack that comes with hidden zippers, a USB charging port, and reflective strip (for nighttime visibility), among many other features.
25. 58% off a five-piece set of stackable airtight storage containers so your snacks and dry goods never go stale (the despair!) because you've left open bags lying around.
You, upon buying these products:
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.