1. The correct way to eat popsicles
2. Paint keys with nail polish to tell which is which
3. Turn on your seat warmer, that way, your pizza will stay warm while you drive.
4. Make a playlist according to how long you take to get ready. Once the playlist ends, you know it’s time to go
5. Remove the stem of a strawberry with a straw
6. Need an inexpensive cookbook holder? Use a clothes hanger
7. Put pancake mix in an empty condiment bottle for less messes
8. Squeeze lemons with tongs to get most of the juice out of it
9. Use a dustpan to get water to a bucket that doesn’t fit in the sink
10. Use an empty water bottle to separate whites from yolks
11. Take a picture of your fridge so that way you know what to buy whe shopping
12. Thumb tacks are great for holding glasses of any type!
13. Pre make your breakfast so you can grab it and go
14. Use a piece of pasta to light those hard to reach wicks
15. Speaking of pasta, an empty Pringle can is perfect for storing pasta.
16. And since we are talking about pringles, you can make this thing so you won’t have to reach down
17. The next time you’re drilling something, put a post it under to collect all the shavings
18. Need AA batteries but you only have AAA batteries? Thus will help
19. Keep your pans and lids organized with this hack
20. Lint rollers are great for dusting almost anything
21. Use binder clips as a keyboard stand
22. And Finally, use a walnut to get ride of wood scratches
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!