- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 200 grams chicken breast, diced 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 200 grams fresh tagliatelle
- 250 millilitres milk
- 40 grams parmesan, grated
- 200 grams spinach
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large pan over a medium heat add the bacon and cook until it starts to brown.
- Add the chicken, stir and cook for 2- 3 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 -2 minutes stirring continually.
- Add the tagliatelle, milk and parmesan, stir and leave to cook for 4-5 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Once the milk has reduced to a glossy sauce and the pasta is cooked add the spinach,
- stir and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper, stir.
- Serve & Enjoy!