3. When the burger and fries come together on a tray, you can hear a choir of angels singing in the distance.
4. The Special Sauce, because only mere mortals use just ketchup and mustard.
PUT IT ON EVERYTHING.
5. The milkshakes are pretty much nectar from the gods.
How can you choose among vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry?
6. The Neopolitan Shake is the most potent of them all.
7. The ingredients are fresh 2 death.
In-N-Out’s motto is LITERALLY “Quality you can taste.” Does it get any better than that?
8. Like, it’s so fresh you can only get it in certain states.
If you’re not in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, or Texas, you’re out of luck.
9. Hallelujah! In-N-Out is kind to us and has kept things simple.
That’s the entire menu … Or so you thought!
12. When you order the fries Animal Style, an angel gets its wings.
Special sauce, melted cheese, and grilled onions? GET AT ME.
13. Why just have one patty when you can have up to FOUR?
Sometimes more is more.
14. Vegetarians, praise the Lord. You can order a “Grilled Cheese” off the Secret Menu.
Have you ever seen something so delightful?
15. If you’re really feeling crafty, you can order from the SUPER Secret Menu.
Warning: It’s not for the faint of heart.
16. For instance, if you’re famished, you can order the Flying Dutchman.
The ultimate Atkins-friendly order — two beef patties with cheese in between. YUM.
17. It’s not a sin to eat “healthy” and order your burger Protein Style.
No buns, no sweat.
18. It’s not just about the food. In-N-Out is the perfect place to go with fellow foodie disciples.
19. And where else would you rather celebrate a special occasion like Holy Matrimony?
21. Kim Kardashian showed that nothing is better for pregnant mothers than some good old-fashioned In-N-Out.
22. If milkshakes aren’t your thing, Beyoncé showed us you can wash down your In-N-Out with champagne.
23. The smiles of In-N-Out employees are shinier than the Gates of Heaven.
They’re pretty much the happiest people on earth.
24. They also have the best outfits.
25. In-N-Out is so heavenly, the soda cups even cite scripture.
It’s practically like going to church.
27. Finally, when you see one of these glimmering like a beacon of hope in the distance, you know happiness is on its way.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌