3. When Justin Bieber was a douchebag.
OK, so this happened more than once.
6. Picking the perfect filter on Instagram.
Lit’rally it is so hard to believe, but people ACTUALLY took pictures without an Instagram before! ~CrAzY sTuFf~
9. When this guy was reelected president.
FOUR. MORE. YEARS.
10. Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West.
I know it is hard to believe, but the wedding of the century ACTUALLY just happened a few months ago!
12. Drinking chardonnay and watching your favorite Real Housewives.
I don’t want to know what reality television was like before The Real Housewives TBH.
13. Being weirded out by Lady Gaga’s most recent outfit.
Lit’rally, we NEVER understood what she was wearing.
14. Being in awe of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance.
Quite honestly, this feels like eons ago, but the performance is so ~ICONIC~ we will never forget it. But who were those two backup singers/dancers with her? Maybe some ’90s kids can answer that question.
15. When Emma Watson got a pixie cut.
Has ever a haircut inspired our generation so much? I think not. And then she inspired Miley, Bey, and JLaw after her. ***FLAWLESS.
17. Wishing you were Blue Ivy Carter.
The luckiest baby in the entire world.
18. Ellen’s Oscar selfie.
21. People losing their damn MINDS for cronuts.
And by people, I mean basic white girls everywhere.
23. When Four Loko was banned.
R.I.P. to the easiest way to head to Blackout Town.
29. Being OBSESSED with Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
How much do you hate Willow Pape?
31. And finally, taking WAY too many of these.
Because there is no one you’d rather take a picture of than yourself.