1. OK, so you totally remember Katy Perry’s 2008 smash hit “I Kissed a Girl,” right? Give it a spin, for old times’ sake.
4. Wait… what if she ACTUALLY wasn’t singing about cherry Chapstick?
5. Maybe she was singing about something else…something “cherry” flavored…
6. Think about it…
7. OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
CHERRY CHAPSTICK=LADY PARTS.
8. Oh, duh. Here’s the Urban Dictionary definition, if you’d like.
10. Well played, Katy. Well played.
11. h/t to aggressivelytwerkinganderson on Tumblr.
- Racist social media users have a new code to avoid censorship — and some are using that code to express support for Trump.