1. OK, so you totally remember Katy Perry’s 2008 smash hit “I Kissed a Girl,” right? Give it a spin, for old times’ sake.
4. Wait… what if she ACTUALLY wasn’t singing about cherry Chapstick?
5. Maybe she was singing about something else…something “cherry” flavored…
6. Think about it…
7. OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
CHERRY CHAPSTICK=LADY PARTS.
8. Oh, duh. Here’s the Urban Dictionary definition, if you’d like.
10. Well played, Katy. Well played.
11. h/t to aggressivelytwerkinganderson on Tumblr.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸