1. OK, so you totally remember Katy Perry’s 2008 smash hit “I Kissed a Girl,” right? Give it a spin, for old times’ sake.
4. Wait… what if she ACTUALLY wasn’t singing about cherry Chapstick?
5. Maybe she was singing about something else…something “cherry” flavored…
6. Think about it…
7. OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.
CHERRY CHAPSTICK=LADY PARTS.
8. Oh, duh. Here’s the Urban Dictionary definition, if you’d like.
10. Well played, Katy. Well played.
11. h/t to aggressivelytwerkinganderson on Tumblr.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝