1. This unfortunate sentiment:
2. This very important question:
3. And yeah, this is true too:
4. This recipe for disaster/cultural appropriation:
5. Basically, everyone’s reaction to the weekend:
6. This accurate description:
7. Zach Braff’s perfect Coachella tweet:
8. This “Overheard at Coachella” moment:
10. Can we get someone to fact-check this ASAP?
11. This tweet addressed to your entire Instagram feed this weekend:
12. This tweet dripping with sarcasm:
13. This unfortunate image that’s scarred into your brain now:
14. This festival idea that actually sounds amazing:
16. You can totally see this happening:
17. This, because Coachella fell on Easter weekend this year:
18. And this too:
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Adults pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.