2. Let robots do the cleaning for you.
Companies like iRobot make products that do everything from vacuuming to floor washing. They also serve as great methods of transportation for turtles if that’s your thing.
7. Put coal in your freezer.
Keep your freezer smelling great (or at least less like something died in it) by putting some coal in it. It will absorb odors.
11. Clean your tub with power tools.
Get directions here.
14. Use a towel with your Swiffer.
No need to buy replacement Swiffer cloths ever again. Invest in a Swiffer Sweeper and a small microfiber towel for a reusable multi-surface cleaning tool. Use for dusting floors or mopping up spilled beer. Just wash the towel and reuse (pro tip: actually washing the towel is key).
17. Line your coolers with garbage bags to prevent mold.
Hopefully you’ve upgraded to a normal refrigerator at this point in your life. If not, preserve the cleanliness of your frat cooler by lining the inside with a garbage bag.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.