2. Let robots do the cleaning for you.
Companies like iRobot make products that do everything from vacuuming to floor washing. They also serve as great methods of transportation for turtles if that’s your thing.
7. Put coal in your freezer.
Keep your freezer smelling great (or at least less like something died in it) by putting some coal in it. It will absorb odors.
11. Clean your tub with power tools.
Get directions here.
14. Use a towel with your Swiffer.
No need to buy replacement Swiffer cloths ever again. Invest in a Swiffer Sweeper and a small microfiber towel for a reusable multi-surface cleaning tool. Use for dusting floors or mopping up spilled beer. Just wash the towel and reuse (pro tip: actually washing the towel is key).
17. Line your coolers with garbage bags to prevent mold.
Hopefully you’ve upgraded to a normal refrigerator at this point in your life. If not, preserve the cleanliness of your frat cooler by lining the inside with a garbage bag.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.