1. Benji, who prettily protects his ears.
2. Britney, who LOVES IT. SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH.
3. Pancake and Chelsea, who understand the power of a bath buddy when you're a lil' scared about them.
4. Buddy, who had a dream about this once.
5. Chuchi, who thought they could trust you people.
6. Commando, who wishes he had a towel right this minute.
7. Marnie, who is more curious as to how you feel about things.
8. Marshmallow, who can't even look at you right now.
9. Nicole, whose comments, quite frankly, could not be repeated here due to her use of expletives.
10. Chelsea, who isn't afraid to tell you how it really is.
11. Oscar, who is being very patient and deserves to be rewarded for that.
12. Chivila, who's feeling a little ashamed and a lot uncomfortable.
13. Wanda, who can't even remember what being dry and warm feels like.
14. Coco, who's just going to think about dinner time later and nothing else about his current reality.
15. Pucci, who cannot even.
Gamand often works to bring awareness to dogs up for adoption in shelters, or who could use more understanding, as seen in her previous collections Flower Power and Prophecy.
Every dog in a shelter could use a little love and a bath, no?