2. “Good afternoon, have you seen my magnificent tongue yet?”
10. “Which has more class: the tropical setting or my tongue? Be honest!”
14. “Calm, cool and collected. That’s just how my tongue and I like to roll.”
16. “What do you MEAN you don’t have your tongue out right now??”
18. “Sometimes I get so ‘at one’ with my tongue that I fall asleep a little bit.”
19. “Life gets a little messy sometimes. It’s all a part of the game.”
23. “I used to be a lil shy about my tongue, but I’m learning how to be more proud.”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋