2. “Good afternoon, have you seen my magnificent tongue yet?”
10. “Which has more class: the tropical setting or my tongue? Be honest!”
14. “Calm, cool and collected. That’s just how my tongue and I like to roll.”
16. “What do you MEAN you don’t have your tongue out right now??”
18. “Sometimes I get so ‘at one’ with my tongue that I fall asleep a little bit.”
19. “Life gets a little messy sometimes. It’s all a part of the game.”
23. “I used to be a lil shy about my tongue, but I’m learning how to be more proud.”
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May set out a "hard Brexit" plan in a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.