2. “Good afternoon, have you seen my magnificent tongue yet?”
10. “Which has more class: the tropical setting or my tongue? Be honest!”
14. “Calm, cool and collected. That’s just how my tongue and I like to roll.”
16. “What do you MEAN you don’t have your tongue out right now??”
18. “Sometimes I get so ‘at one’ with my tongue that I fall asleep a little bit.”
19. “Life gets a little messy sometimes. It’s all a part of the game.”
23. “I used to be a lil shy about my tongue, but I’m learning how to be more proud.”
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝