1. Meet Stockings. He was born with a “severe birth defect that left him unable to stand or walk.” His legs were shaped like a “W.”
5. Eventually, he also had surgery on his other leg. At first, “Stockings’ right leg did not respond as well, and he underwent two additional surgeries.”
10. Thanks to the hard work and optimism at Tree House Humane Society, kittens like Stockings are given opportunities for success. Last year, the non-profit placed more than 1,000 cats, a record-breaking year for them.
Consider donating to your local shelters or humane societies. You never know when a kitten like Stockings will need your help!
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶