7. The cool part about the foster #KittenCam is the intense amount of fans and support behind it.
There is a Facebook page called The Critter Room that has over 25,000 “likes.” It’s full of fan art and love for the kittens. The community behind this page brings more awareness to services like Purrfect Pals, an adoption and foster service which raised over $50,000 in the past year.
11. Fans of #KittenCam have even created an FAQ Google doc of resources and etiquette for the livecam’s chat and Facebook community.
They include a list of terms/jargon that might be helpful to know around the boards. For example: “Power goes out? Beyonce. Laptop dies? Beyonce. Frozen video? Beyonce.”
12. If watching an adorable livecam of playful kittens and learning how to support foster services around the country is your kind of thing, check out #KittenCam on Livestream!
Hopefully the Looney Tunes will be adopted soon, and there will be a new bunch of fluffs for you to watch!
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.