3. Put some leftover quinoa in some peppers for a new twist.
4. The geniuses at Food52 turned a corn soup into a quickbread.
5. Here are three different ways to use up leftover chicken: a quiche, a salad, and stock.
6. Crumbling some falafel on top of a salad is a great way to use up veggies.
7. Throw in hashbrowns from breakfast into your chorizo tacos for dinner.
8. Plop some freshly sautéed veggies on top of leftover pasta.
9. Throw veggies from the week plus an egg into a breakfast burrito of sorts for a good time.
10. No longer do your leftover BBQ beans from dinner have to go to waste!
11. Think of this as a fried rice-type dish, but instead of using rice, you use last night’s pasta!
13. Feeling fancy? Make a gratin out of your veggies from last night.
14. Turn your garlic mashed potatoes into waffles, because you’re the smartest human alive.
15. Too many veggies from fajita night? Turn them into a delightful egg scramble.
16. Reimagine your fried rice with some fresh veggies and sriracha. A little spicy sauce goes a long way!
17. Lots of veggies? Dough you need to use up? Make a veggie pizza that will impress anyone.
18. Throw your grilled veggies from last night on top of some toast to shake things up.
19. Try baking up your leftover pasta with more cheese and fresh veggies. It’s like a casserole, BUT BETTER.
20. Put mashed potatoes at the bottom of a Mason jar, top with an egg, then bake for a few minutes. Brunch is so much more special now!
21. Polenta makes great croutons when you bake or pan fry it up the next day!
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019 👋 🇬🇧
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.