15. When you first meet someone, you don’t say you’re a pescetarian because you assume people will have no idea what you’re talking about and that you’re trying to convert them into a religion. So you end up just keeping that to yourself.
But you’re always pleasantly surprised when people know what’s going on!
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.