1. When you’re trying to read a book comfortably but someone’s arm keeps getting in the way.
2. When you can’t claw your way through the screen door easily anymore.
4. When no one understands how you just want to inspect what they’re having for dinner.
5. When you get judged because the water on the windowpane just tastes more exotic than any other water.
6. When the concept of travelling baffles you so you try to get a closer look.
7. When you try to correct someone’s penmanship and they’re all like “noooo.”
8. When your secret admirer just will not stop sending you gifts. Ugh. What is with that guy?
9. When nobody compliments you on your manicure that you did yourself.
10. When your yoga mat makes you feel a little extra chunky today, so you decide to take a nap instead.
12. When you attempt to turn an accident into a bold fashion choice and you’re not sure if people believe you.
14. When the toys you like to play with might be a little outside the box.
16. When you have to wait for bacon to cook like some kind of peasant.
18. When life closes a door, and you’re still trying to open that same door.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the European Union, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- At least 41 people died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸