2. “Explore new places by yourself. You’ll never know what you’ll learn.”
5. “Try seeing arguments or disscussions from the other point-of-view every once in a while.”
6. “I like checking out new neighborhoods for a change of pace.”
7. “Secretly eavesdrop on your neighbors, but use the information for good! Surprise them with a little care package.”
12. “Try a new way of smiling. Maybe you’ve been smiling wrong this whole time…”
15. “Start planning a great big trip, with every intention of actually going, even if you never get to.”
16. “Find your best angle, that way you know how to pose in photos from now on.”
18. “Be more assertive at social gatherings. That chair is yours.”
19. “Safely explore different cooking methods. Now’s the time!”
21. “Learn better concentration methods and then actually use them.”
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷