2. “Explore new places by yourself. You’ll never know what you’ll learn.”
5. “Try seeing arguments or disscussions from the other point-of-view every once in a while.”
6. “I like checking out new neighborhoods for a change of pace.”
7. “Secretly eavesdrop on your neighbors, but use the information for good! Surprise them with a little care package.”
12. “Try a new way of smiling. Maybe you’ve been smiling wrong this whole time…”
15. “Start planning a great big trip, with every intention of actually going, even if you never get to.”
16. “Find your best angle, that way you know how to pose in photos from now on.”
18. “Be more assertive at social gatherings. That chair is yours.”
19. “Safely explore different cooking methods. Now’s the time!”
21. “Learn better concentration methods and then actually use them.”
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.