1. “The key to good biscuits is the proper amount of drool.”
2. “Sometimes you’ll need to get a different perspective on things.”
8. “Finding the right location will help you be a better biscuit maker.”
12. “True biscuit makers sometimes get into ‘the Zone,’ but don’t worry. We’re still quite happy.”
13. “I like trying to go real speedy to see how many biscuits I can make!”
16. “The easiest way to make biscuits is to just put one paw in front of the other.”
18. “My friends hate it if I ignore them for my biscuits, so I try to stay in touch with the conversations going on around me.”
24. “Once you get good enough, you can do it with your eyes closed…”
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.