1. Reddit user ObjectiveCopley wasn’t planning on adopting a dog this past weekend, but that’s precisely what they did.
“I went to Petsmart today to get some stuff for my hamster, and I noticed all these dogs lined up… I’ve been debating on a dog but kept telling myself “this summer.” Out of all the 20 or so dogs they had, this one stood out, he seemed sad and on display :( Super quiet, etc. I read about him and he is a 2-3 year old beagle mix. I opened his cage and started playing with him and he perked right up.”
2. One walk was about to change both of their lives.
“…The lady came over and asked me if I wanted to take him on a walk, and I said sure! He seemed happy he was out of that cage for sure…
Midway through the walk was a tree in a grass patch, so I sat down and played with him a bit and I knew I had to take him with me.”
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass, overturned benches, and tossed a Bible inside a Colorado mosque early Sunday morning.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴